The last few weeks of school and some personal projects are keeping me super busy, but this post is a good reminder to slow down and notice what else is around me--- as was our visit from friends Amy and Scott, who were driving cross-country for the Unique LA show. If you are in Southern California this weekend, definitely go check out their work. Both are such talented artists!
- Avocados and grapefruit from the CSA box.
- Lots and lots of spring greens: collard greens, red leaf lettuce, baby spinach.
- The sagebrush along the highway becoming a more intense, iridescent shade of blue-green
- Ristras and Christmas lights hanging from the archways of the Mexican restaurant we went to this week.
- And even though I am no longer a resident or a recent graduate, these photos about Boston made me long for New England.
- My favorite pair of summer cotton pajamas.
- The breeze while dining on an outdoor porch at said Mexican restaurant.
- The herbs are thriving, and the basil scent is more intense every day.