26 May 2009

I've Missed You!

If you're a regular reader I'm sure you noticed that I've taken a bit of a blog and Etsy break lately. Things in my work and personal life have really sped up, and something had to give.

The good news is that I am now on summer vacation, so I am hoping to finally organize my work space and get back down to business. Even if it is not technically business per se, there are a lot of projects that I've been playing around with in my head, and I'm looking forward to having the time to try them out. I'm hoping to take on some personal sewing and knitting projects and to do some things just for fun--- I feel like that always re-inspires me.

The Etsy shop, though, will be slowly brought back to life, too. I listed some new magnets today. I think the ones above are my favorites. More updates--- here and in the shop--- soon!

1 comment:

DB said...

I've missed you, too. More crafty stuff! More crafty stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online