29 May 2009

A Little Garden Update and Recipe Call



I haven't given any updates about the garden since we first started seedlings back in February! Above are pictures of the Swiss chard and spinach. The broccoli and herbs are coming along too, but the peppers that looked so promising are struggling a little bit since transplanting them.

I've been on a bit of an anti-veg kick lately, which is very unlike me, and my usual go-to recipes for spinach and chard seem boring. If anyone has some favorite recipes for greens, I'd love to see them! I can't grow these little plants and then not eat them.

I did make this recipe again, with chard from our CSA box, and it is delightful!

1 comment:

Karalee Serra said...

How about an Asian Spinach Salad with Coconut Shrimp? It is seriously good! http://www.myboyfrienddatedachef.com/?p=250

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online