01 January 2008

Goodbye, Hello

It sounds cliche, but what an amazing year 2007 has been. My husband and I planned and celebrated our wedding. We lost one fantastic dog due to cancer and rescued another great pup. We're now in the midst of planning a cross-country move . . . one major resolution is to become more educated about home ownership! Time seems to go faster and faster as I get older, and this morning seems like a good time to try to take a breath and absorb some of the major, fantastic, exciting, amazing things that happened this year. (Can you tell it's been a good one?)

This year also meant a lot of progress in my creative life. I bought a Gocco and learned how to use it. A course in letterpress and bookbinding at Albertine Press kept my creative juices flowing. It's been exciting to open my new Etsy shop under my new business name, and its been doubly exciting to be part of Boston Handmade, featured on blogs, and part of online portfolios like Trunkt and Poppytalk Handmade.

2008 promises to be just as good. I have two major business goals for the New Year:
  • Incorporate more recycled and repurposed materials into my work.
  • Develop a broader line for my Etsy shop, including stickers, bookplates, and journals.
Thank you for reading my blog this year. May 2008 be a happy, healthy, and creative year for you and yours.

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I like your work....looking forward to seeing the recycled/repurposed items...

parrott design studio said...

Happy New Year Angela! It sounds like you have had a really amazing year! I am so glad I had the chance to meet you this year :) Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online