06 January 2008

Repurposed, Repretty

One major business goal for 2008 is to incorporate more recycled and repurposed materials into my work. As a paper and magazine junkie, I have lots of images around the house that are just too pretty to toss in the recycle bin yet. I spent last night creating these stickers (with permanent, archival adhesive) from old magazines. The heart stickers will be sent out with Etsy orders placed before Valentines Day, while the butterfly and cornflower shapes will become part of my spring line, as soon as I figure out some clever packaging.

2 comments:

Amy Olson Jewelry said...

So cute! What a good idea! I hope to see these in person sometime. They are so pretty!

kapcity said...

wow i really love these! great idea :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online