07 June 2008

Ideas

While I haven't been actively making much lately, I'm keeping myself busy by doing a few custom design orders that will actually be produced once we finish our move. I'm also trying to use the time to think about new products and where I want to take this little adventure.

One thing I really want to do is expand beyond cards. I had a fabulous little idea pop into my head yesterday that will combine Gocco printing and sewing techniques. There's a little peek from my sketchbook above--- but just a little peek!

More shall be revealed later.

(Please don't critique my drawing abilities in this quick sketch. Or poor Jane's painfully pointy boob.)

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

This is going to turn out wonderfully! I can't wait to see it :) I love the spark of new ideas.

Julia said...

i love it! i've been trying to find some time to experiment with printing on fabric. can't wait to see how yours turns out- beautifully, i'm sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online