10 December 2008

Tagged

Brigid over at Grey Eyed Scorpio tagged me . . . here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here are my six random facts/quirks . . .

1. Every year, I have a glass pickle on my Christmas tree. You can read about the German tradition here, but mine just stems from the fact that I just really, really like pickles.
2. One summer in college I was a nanny for an American family in the South of France.
3. I am a fabulous cook, but only a fair baker.
4. Hazelnut-flavored coffee makes me break out in hives.
5. I have driven cross-country twice.
6. One of my dream vacations is a horseback safari in Kenya (they really exist! See here.) Essentially I want to do everything Ernest Hemingway did, save for that pesky shotgun incident. And yes, I am aware I have a vagina and am not a hardcore alcoholic.

(Do you think using the word vagina two posts in a row will increase my hits? Let's hope so.)

I'm going to wrap this up by tagging Amy Olson, Julia at minecreations, Tameka at Tea and Honey Bread, Michelle at Cicada Daydream, Silver Gelatin, and The Sea Within. Have fun, ladies!

1 comment:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Hey, there! Thanks for the tag- things have been crazy busy, but I'll see if I can get to this one of these days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online