01 March 2009

In All His Stinky Glory

This is just a quick note to say that after spending time creating the perfect mix of potting mix, lime, and organic fertilizer yesterday afternoon, and then carefully planting two rows of spinach and Swiss chard . . . I looked out into the backyard to see Chesney chowing down. His little beard was covered with dirt and he was in his absolute stinky glory. He probably would have jumped into the Earth Box and rolled around a bit if I had not caught him.

I guess I'm grateful we used organic fertilizer, because he didn't get sick at all. But sometimes I could strangle that dog. Eight years old, and he's still never outgrown the puppy stage.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Oh, Chesney! He's just as ornery as his namesake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online