So without further ado, here is my spring manifesto:
- Keep on nurturing our little garden. We have little seedlings that are thriving now, and I can't wait to enjoy our harvest. It feels so good to come home from work to water and get my hands in the dirt.
- Enjoy the fact that we now have a yard. Sit on the patio with each other, with coffee or beer and a game of cribbage, throw the ball to the dogs and enjoy the cooing of our neighborhood doves.
- Cook from our garden and from the CSA box we just signed up for. I'm hoping that a random box of fruits and veggies, supplement by our own little garden and the farmers market, will inspire me to think outside the box, to try new recipes and combinations.
- Take more pictures. I've been loving my Diana camera and spring is so beautiful and fleeting, even here. I want to capture a tiny piece of it.
- Explore. With my camera or otherwise. We live in a beautiful place, and I still feel like I've seen only one tiny piece of it. Perhaps after Taos, Jemez Springs is next.
- Let it flow. Lately my fingers have been itching to do some drawing and writing more than printing. I'm happy to let the inspiration come and go and create however I see fit, even if it is unrelated to the shop.