11 July 2008

Terrarium Accoutrements

While we still haven't found permanent housing in Albuquerque (and are relying on the very generous hospitality and dog-friendliness of family), I'm dreaming of nesting and starting some long-longed-for projects. I posted about terrariums here and here previously.

Since this, I've noticed cute little terrariums with, shall we say, accessories. I think I'm partial to these vintage cupcake toppers from ableemporium's Etsy shop. Wouldn't some little deer or gnomes be a great mix among some moss and ferns? You could just insert them right into the soil.

Speaking of deer, I can't wait to break out the Gocco again. I have a custom order I'll be printing later today and some lovely paper for a new run of cards for the shop. Can't wait to share them with you!

1 comment:

Julia said...

cute! can't wait to see your terrarium. and yes, it's so important to focus on the little things that will make you feel at home, even when you don't yet have a home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online