19 November 2008

Stocking Stuffers

{Stockings by RikRak, 4 for $54.}

I seriously think the best part of Christmas is shopping for stocking stuffers. So many little, precious things to be found! In addition to my own buttons and magnets in the shop, which I think make excellent stocking stuffers, here are some items from some other Etsy shops that I just adore. All are under $25!

{Winter Forest Reindeer earrings by enroute, $15}

{Chocolate Orange Cardamom Shortbread Cookies by Whimsy and Spice, $8}

{Choice of two silkscreened votives by maryink, $18.00}

{Cran-Orange Exfoliating Soap Bar by dennisanderson, $3}

{Winter Fox Sticky Notes by cicadastudio, $5.50}

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

:) thanks for the mention!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

The shortbread looks yummy. I would not mind finding that in my stocking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online