02 November 2008

Slowly, Slowly

This dress has been coming together. It's looking a bit like a tent (yes I did measure myself before, thank you very much), but I don't want to rip the side seams out and start over now that the collar is gathered and stitched in. It will probably still be cute with my favorite vintage
Frye boots
or some tights and ballet flats.

I bought an invisible zipper, and I am procrastinating on putting it in . . . zippers scare me. Any tips from sewers out there?

I want to wear it in time for the holiday shows I'm doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be scared! Invisible zippers are ridiculously easy---much easier than a regular zipper, IMHO. The Sewing Divas have a great tutorial that you might find helpful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online