20 May 2008

Five Year Diary


I used to keep journals regularly, until a fit of middle school mortification made me through them all away. Now, I'm too overwhelmed by the idea of filling entire blank pages. That's why I really want a 5 Year Diary. A neat little book like that would make it possible to remember each day as it passes without being filled with guilt at my lack of poetic reflection.

Wouldn't it be so fun to look back at five years at once, while only having to write a few spare sentences in the meantime?

6 comments:

picciolo said...

good luck finding the perfect diary, a five year one sounds like a great idea
: )

Rachel Ball said...

I've seen this diary around and want it, too. I recently bought a set of 12 tiny journals - one for each month - and there are little holes going down the side of each journal to show what month it is (i.e. one hole is January, two is February, etc.)

PAC said...

Sounds fantastic, love the idea.

TheSeaWithin said...

Ohhh I want that! I have so many blank journals. I always start, but then stop because I think they are suppose to be better. I am currently writting in one about once a year. I started it in 1999...maybe I will never finish this one, especially now because I want the 5 year one!

Eveline said...

I have a 10 year diary, started it this year. For now it's just easy, only a few lines every day which kills any excuse not to keep a diary, but next year it will be really fun. 'Everyone deserves a time machine' it says on the sleeve and that's so true: as of next year it will be a time machine.

Have fun!

Michele Maule said...

I love how small the space is to write. I think one of the most daunting things about keeping a journal is filling all the space. That one looks like you write a couple of lines a day...which I think is perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online