23 February 2009

Spring Has Sprung


Yesterday was a lovely Sunday, one where I walked around in a T shirt and sandals singing to myself, It's spring! No wait, it's February! And here I am in a T shirt and sandals! And here I am in need of a pedicure . . .

I know I have been very quiet on here lately, and I am certainly missing my blog and craft life. I'm not going to be too hard on myself, though, because I've resolved not to do that this year. And I'm certain I'll come back full force, inspired with new projects and ideas. I just need to let myself get back into the groove, as quickly or as slowly as it may happen.

I did manage to update the Etsy shop today with these little beauties. Four of my favorite signs of spring, recycled from vintage books and made into magnets to cheer up your space and help you organize during your spring cleaning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online