29 February 2008

Easter Ephemera



I plan on updating my Etsy shop this weekend. Which means I need, I must dust off the Gocco tonight while my husband is at band practice. I have two versions of a lovely rabbit card designed, and the reminder that Easter comes early this year is even more motivation to get going.

In the meantime, as promised, I'm going to share a little more of my collection of vintage ephemera. Vintage images are a real source of inspiration for my Gocco work. While I prefer simpler Victorian engravings, I really love the quirky weirdness of the first one. A rabbit in a clown suit balancing on an egg? Huh? In the second, the pussywillows and the chicks with little ribbon leashes are just too sweet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online