30 March 2008

And the winner is . . .

Jessica, otherwise known as mamaziel on Etsy! Jessica will receive 20 personalized flat notes created on my Gocco. I hope you have some favorite things in mind, my dear!

It's so much fun to meet a big goal and to share the love with others. I'm really looking forward to creating more personalized items for customers. If you have a special request, Alchemy is now up and running in my shop, and I'll also be listing personalized stationery as an option soon.

{In case you're wondering how I chose the winner, it was randomly generated on random.org.}

3 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Oh, YAY! I love when good things happen to good people. Jessica's good people!

Ivy & Mae said...

Yay! I never win anything! Thank you so much! Very excited!

ThePeachTree said...

Congratulations to her! How exciting!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online