01 March 2008

Tagged, Part 2.


The second piece of this is that I am supposed to--- and I quote from lepetitmonstre--- "re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. So to pass it on and keep the love going." Soooo, the following blogs that regularly make my day are:
  1. Julia of minecreations. I found her blog through an Etsy blog ring, and now I read her regularly. I get the sense that if we lived close by, I'd want to hand out with here all the time.
  2. Amy of Amy Olson Jewelry, who makes lovely vintage-inspired pieces and is a fellow member of Boston Handmade.
  3. Allison, who creates amazing tooled leather items, at Sunny Rising Leather
  4. The very talented and fellow Gocco stationer Sarah from Things are Better with A Parrott
  5. Cicada Studio's blog Cicada Daydream always has great product reviews and home items
  6. Jaye at thirteenthstory always does such a wonderful job of explaining her process
  7. Cloth.Paper.String, who just organized a mid-winer Gocco swap
  8. Jennifer at Swallowfield has amazing collages and pattern work
  9. The amazing photos at My Polaroid Blog
  10. And fellow teacher/crafter Marysusan
These blogs have a lovely balance between "art" and "life" and truly do make my day. I'm off to tag them now!

4 comments:

MSN said...

Golly! Thanks, Angela! Guess I need to get started...hmmmmm.

Tizzalicious said...

I'm going to check them all out!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Thanks Angela! Feeling is mutual- I love checking it with you, too. Your rottie reminds me a lot of my mutt Liesel. She's got the same muzzle and playfulness.

Julia said...

Thanks Angela! I totally feel the same way. Too bad Boston and Minneapolis are so far apart! I finally got around to framing and hanging the Alice in Wonderland prints(I know, that took embarassingly way too long), and I love them so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online