01 April 2008

Moving Announcements and Other Projects

I just finished creating these custom moving announcements for a couple that bought their very first home in Seattle. Their new home is a funky turn-of-the-century Victorian, which fit in so nicely with the images I'm drawn towards . . . The client was very flexible, open to ideas, and was a joy to work with!

It's so much fun to be creating custom stationery for the special events in people's lives.

I have the day off, so I'm going to try to update the shop with new Mother's Day cards soon. And . . . I have some very fun equipment being delivered in the next few days!

11 comments:

Ana said...

Those are super cute!

High Desert Diva said...

How fun!

Jenney said...

Those are adorable! My kids just checked "the Wind in the Willows" out of the library... gotta love talking animals in quaint Victorian garb :)

ThePeachTree said...

Oh man! Cutest ever. I'm SO happy to have come across you and your blog! I've bookmarked you to return to again!

decadentdiamond said...

Those announcements are so wonderful!

Ivy & Mae said...

I LOVE those! Excellent, I could have used them when I moved--in August, didn't even think of such things!

Eleanor said...

oh, what a lovely blog you have!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

These are great!

Unknown said...

Your illustrations are so charming! I'd love to get such a treat in my mailbox!!

Julia said...

angela- these are beautiful! i've been meaning to tell you how much i'm loving all of your recent projects. i'm in a money-saving mode, but as soon as i'm ready to splurge- some of your cards are at the top of my list. i just love them.

letitiah said...

i love these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online