05 April 2008

Sticker Addiction


I've been addicted to making these stickers lately and updated the shop with more listings.

I really enjoy using repurposed materials in my items--- not only because it's more ecologically sound, but also because the results are really interesting to me. Even in simple objects like die cuts and stickers, I see patterns and shapes emerge that weren't as noticeable in the original material.

Right now I'm obsessively tracking (stalking?) a package from UPS that will help me create a line of more goodies made from repurposed materials. I took a trip to one of my favorite city thrift stores this week and stocked up on a lot of supplies that are calling my name . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These butterflies are gorgeous! I think I am in love!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online